Friday, September 7, 2012

COMPETITION DATES

I don't have all the dates set in stone yet. I have looked at your surveys and trying to make everyone happy is taking a long time. I am pretty sure I wont make you all happy. So many competitions are held on the same weekend, over spring break, over sunshine tournament, etc. etc. It will be hard to find a variety of competitions and attending 4 would mean middle of May. (We all know MAY is INSANE) I did want to let you know that we will be attending RELEVE @ Desert Hills High School in St. George March 22nd 23rd. Teams are all on Saturday solos duos and trios are held on Friday.. We attedend this same one last year. I am working on getting a group rate at a hotel for everyone. I will get the other competition dates out to you asap!

No comments: