Monday, December 5, 2011

MASTER CLASS WITH CHELSIE HIGHTOWER!!!!!

I am sooooo excited to announce that Chelsie Hightower will be teaching a master class at our studio on Saturday January 7th! I will need to get a head count of who will be attending. The more people the less it will cost you. It will cost any where between $30.00 and $40.00.  We will have two different classes one for the younger girls and one for the older girls. There will be a sign up sheet on the front desk at the studio or you can leave me a message here! Please let me know by the end of this week so I can set the price. This could be a great stocking stuffer for Christmas!

6 comments:

Krisi said...

Taylor Ford is in on the master class.

Lisa R. said...

Could you add Mallory Ross to the list?
Thanks!

Mckenzie Montague said...

Add Maizey Montague

Hayley said...

Sign AbbeyWorthen up

Jessica said...

Please add Rhielyn too

emuirbrook said...

Please add Jenna Muirbrook to the list!