Thursday, September 1, 2011

EPIC WEEKEND

This is who I have attending Epic. Please let me know if I am missing anyone asap. I am booking rooms today. They will be $32.00 per person for 4 to a room. If you want your own room for just a mom and daughter please let me know. Leann, Joni, Katelyn, and Kambri will all be there to help chaperon.

Maddie Wilson
Shelby SHeperd
Sarah Darrington
McKell nielsen
Allie Lemon
Katelyn Higginson
Kaitlin Adams
Erin Cook
Brenna Argyle
Michaela Ringger
Hannah Ream
Brynn Belka and Monica
Brittan Robison and Chris
Taylor Ford and Krissy
Madyson Anderson and Jamie
Valerie Friant and Jaydeen
Jalyssa Fiant
Addie Ford
Amber Thompson
Jessica Beardall
Alisa Brown
Mckenna Bate and Kelly
Mckenna Scott
Maddie Mendenhall
Amanda Perry
Sydney Jensen
Destiny Jex
Mallory Ross
Carlie Tippets and Angie
Keylee Gunter
Kathryn Shaw
Hallie Hanks
Syndey Higginson
Averi Higginson
Pyper Mortenson

No comments: