Tuesday, March 22, 2011

JUAN DIEGO HIGH SCHOOL SCHEDULE

Here is the schedule for this coming Saturday. Please be at the Juan Diego High School one hour before your scheduled time to perform completely ready with hair done nicely and makeup on with fake eyelashes and earrings. Please have the girls in either their warmups or practice outfits while they are not performing and at awards. Please come to awards and support our studio. Also cheer loud for any of our teams that you see performing. The school is located at 300 east 11800 south in Draper. Entrances will be on the south and west sides of the school.

I do apologize in advanced for how long this competition is and I hope that it will run smoothly. There are a few different award times but I am not sure what they are awarding at what time. I will try to get that clarified. This is NOT the final schedule times could change before next friday so please check back next week.

Next to each routine I will put either G for gym or A for auditorium

Awards in the Gym will be at 3:45p.m. and 10:00 p.m
Awards in the Auditorium will be at 4:30p.m.

Hair and makeup will be the same as last week

Elites:
Shoes 7:45 A.M.
Tore My Heart 9:30A.M.
Violento 2:40
Heart Skipped a Beat 3:00
Fashion 3:30
Words 4:30
All in the Auditorium

Seniors
Into Something Good 9:20a.m. G
Whos that Girl 10:45a.m. G
Extraordinary Machine 1:10 A
Heart skipped a Beat 3:00 A
Hold your Hand 3:35 A

Juniors
Some People 7:45 p.m. A
Starstruck 9:00p.m. G
Closer 9:45p.m. A


Supremes
my moon my man 8:30p.m. G
Wanted 9:30p.m. A


Divines
Turn it up 8:00A.M. G
Fall Down 2:10p.m. A


Pre Company
They 11:00a.m.
Are We There Yet 1:40
Kunya Sobe 3:15
All in the Gym

Encores
This will be 7:50p.m.
I need you to love me 9:15p.m.
Both in the Auditorium

Petites
Shopping 5:30p.m.
Shoo Shoo Baby 6:30p.m.
Both in the Gym

Diva Elites
Accessory 8:00A.M. G
Unbroken 12:45 A


Extremes
Choo Choo Cha Boogie 9:30A.M.
Again 3:45
Both in the Auditorium

Premiers
Your the one that I want 6:00 p.m.
My boyfriends back 9:00 p.m.
Both in the Auditorium

Divas
See Me Now 6:50 p.m.
Corner 9:45 p.m.
Both in the Auditorium

No comments: