Thursday, October 9, 2008

SCAREACROW FESTIVAL

The following teams will be performing at the scareacrow festival at Thanksgiving Point on Monday Oct. 20th at 5:45p.m. on the covered stage located in the middle of electric park.
Senior Company
Elite Company
Supremes
Diva Elites
Divines????(I will let them know on Tuesday)
I will be sending home a wrist band for each dancer and for one parent. This wrist band will give you free entrance for the 20th only. You will be entering at a specific entrance for performers I just can not remeber if it is on the east or west side ( I am soooo tired) so I will get back to you. Please be there ready to perform at 5:00 sharp so the girls can stretch and get a good look at the stage. Any questions please let me know. By the way if you have not paid your 50.00 costume deposit please get that in we are going to have costumes ready for them! Hopefully if our material gets here on time.

No comments: